sexta-feira, 20 de novembro de 2009

[TECH] Who stole who?

The common opinion with some people I know is that MS only copies others and that it is not so innovative as other companies.
This is an interesting article I found a few weeks ago and some of the discussions about these issues remind me of the discussion between who was born first: Was it the chicken or the egg? Because innovation is sometimes improving a concept that already exists. I think it is very difficult to enter a market without copying the others, I mean, improving on other's ideas. For instance look at what's happening to Apple because of the iPhone: it seems that Nokia is claiming a few copyright infringements.
Apple versus Microsoft: The top 20 stolen ideas of the OS wars:

So, who stole more from each other? Apple or Microsoft?

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário